2018 Fireball Tournament Live updates and results:
Jeremy Krumwiede - (612-669-0854)
Andrew Bacon - (612-226-8333)
Registration Form can be found in Document tab on the left >click 2018 Fireball Registration
• 4 Games Guaranteed / Single Location (Local teams could play on Friday night under the lights).
• Tournament Format: 10U & 12U Pool Play into Bracket Play
• 8U – One day tournament. Saturday, May 19th. 3 Games
• Cost: $325 + 2 Dudley SB11 or SB12 Softballs
• Bids to National Tournament will be awarded
Make Check Payable to:
Burnsville Athletic Club (BAC)
Memo: 2018 Fireball Tournament
Mail to: Jeremy Krumwiede / 3367 Valley View Dr / Burnsville MN 55306
• Restrooms / Concessions / No Admission Charge / No Gate Fee
• In the event that the tournament is unplayable (no games played), teams will be refunded all but $25 of registration for administration fees. If teams play one game, there will be a 50% reimbursement. If at least two official games by rule are played, or are available for play, no reimbursement will be offered.